[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] HOM-UPENN_EPICMEDS Parsing Was Successful

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Mon Apr 2 19:10:03 PDT 2012

Sorry for all this communication, but I searched for the 2 below mentioned ontologies in BP again by name and this time the last parsed one was there. Very strange, this has never happened before.

In any case could you please delete now only this ontology  http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/HOM-UPENN-MEDS

Thanks,
Ketty