[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] HOM-UPENN_EPICMEDS Parsing Was Successful

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 2 20:49:24 PDT 2012

Hi Ketty,

When you were reviewing the Browse page, where you logged in with the same BioPortal account used to upload the Private ontology?

For HOM-UPENN_EPICMEDS [1], is the display of the term "LISINOPRIL-HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE ORAL" at the root node incorrect? If so, what version of Protege did you use to save the file?

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/3027

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378