[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] HOM-UPENN_EPICMEDS Parsing Was Successful

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Tue Apr 3 07:01:50 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

yes I was logged into BP, since I do all my BP ontologies as private.

I think I am using the most up-to-date Version, Protege 3.4.9. But as I am thinking about it, I may have saved 'the Project' incorrectly so I will try again to resolve the problem on my end.

Thanks and am looking forward to see you in Baltimore.
Ketty

'It's the little things that matter'