[bioontology-support] BioPortal ECO page updates required

Chibucos, Marcus MChibucos at som.umaryland.edu
Wed Apr 4 06:24:07 PDT 2012

Hello BioPortal,

I work on the Evidence Ontology (also known as the evidence code
ontology, or ECO). I have registered with BioPortal (mchibucos), and I
would be grateful if you could help me address two issues. (I am cc'ing
Trish, with whom I have discussed issue number two below.)

1. How can I be "in charge" of this ontology and project, for
administrative purposes? I want to be able to change the homepage,
update the contact information and so forth. (Michelle Giglio, the
current contact for ECO, is my supervisor, and I am the main developer
and do all the administration for this project.)

2. I have discussed with Chris Mungall, and the PURL should be:
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ECO_0000000
Can you please update this purl?

3. In playing around while setting up my account, I created a Project
"Evidence Ontology" and this is shown as a project that is using ECO.
Can I delete this newly created project, as I think I created it in error?

Thanks for your help!

Marcus Chibucos