[bioontology-support] Ontology of Physics for Biology (OPB) class definitions?

Daniel Cook dcook at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:38:09 PDT 2012

Hello,

I just noticed that all classes in the OPB are described as "CLASSES WITH NO DEFINITION:" according to the "metrics" panel. I have provided class definitions in the Protege-OWL file using "comment" annotations. Ought I be using a different annnotation field for class definitions, or is there a way to get to recognize that the definitions are actually available as "comments"?

Thanks,

Dan Cook

Daniel L. Cook, MD, PhD
Research Professor