[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lori Phillips

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Apr 9 08:04:36 PDT 2012

Name: Lori Phillips

Email: lcphillips at partners.org

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
I read somewhere that the GoTo widget is available for use. I am trying to understand the technology it uses (java?) and how easy or difficult it would be to incorporate into my application.  I am trying to emulate the GoTo functionality where the user enters text, gets a list of terms to select and then the selected term shows up in the (expanded) tree. Any insight on this would be helpful.