[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Ranjana Srivastava

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Apr 9 19:18:29 PDT 2012

Name: Ranjana Srivastava

Email: srivastava_ranjana at bah.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1640

Comment:
I submitted a new version of the ontology on 3/25/12. I do not see it correctly on the browser(shows just one class owl: DataProperty). The ontology was saved as RDF/XML.
Next, I edited the version I had uploaded earlier (1.0) and saved as rdf/XML and re-uploaded to BioPortal.
None of these methods worked.