[bioontology-support] createJenaOWLModel

Rob Wynden rob.wynden at ucsf.edu
Tue Apr 10 13:21:21 PDT 2012

Sorry if this email might be dupe..  :-)

We would like to get the current DataMaster code running before we
decide to port it over to 4.2.  Can you please tell me which protege 3.4
jar file is required for "createJenaOWLModel()"?

Thanks we're just trying get it running as an eval for now...
Rob

--
Rob Wynden
Chief Scientist, IHPS Informatics Lab