[bioontology-support] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Fwd: BAO 1.6

Stephan Schurer PhD stephan.schurer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:50:46 PDT 2012

Dear BioPortal support,

I need to replace the BAO 1.6 version. We had two labels, but it looks bad
when parsed in bioportal. Please see email below.
If you can delete version 1.6, I will upload again.

Thanks,

Stephan

P.S. Is there a good way to check prior to upload to the portal how the
parsed ontology will show. There are always some subtle differences to
Protege.