[bioontology-support] (no subject)

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 12 15:09:59 PDT 2012

Ketty,

Can you give me a few more details about what isn't working for you? I
can load both pages fine. Please be detailed about what you expect to
see or do and what is actually happening. If you can take a screenshot
that shows what you are seeing that is broken it would also be very helpful.

Thanks,
Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal