[bioontology-support] Import OWL to Bioportal

marc marc at cybre.net
Tue Apr 17 08:57:36 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm working with Profectus Health Research and we are importing OWL ontology
files to the bioportal.

I've not been able to locate any howto on posting an OWL file to the bioportal
via REST.

My weapon of choice is perl.  Is there any sample code that does this or is
there a REST specification for the HTTP payload that can accomplish this?

best,

-marc
Marc Salomon
San Francisco, California