[bioontology-support] Returning a 'full concept bean' using search

Hannah Tipney hannah.x.tipney at gsk.com
Wed Apr 18 08:58:18 PDT 2012

Hi
I am using the search service, and was hoping there was a way to include parameters such as 'light' or 'norelations' (as present in the GetTerm service) in the call so I didn't have to a second get call to get this information.
If this info is on the web somewhere please re-direct me, I've been unable to find it, and 'light' and 'norelations' do not work as parameters in Search.
Thank you
Hannah