[bioontology-support] Returning a 'full concept bean' using search

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 18 18:16:22 PDT 2012

Hannah,

Unfortunately there is currently no way to return full term
representations alongside the search results. The search is designed to
be as fast as possible and retrieving additional information would
conflict with that goal.

Is there a specific property for the terms that you are interested in?
We do include some basic properties in the search results, such as
preferred name. There is also a query string parameter,
"includedefinitions=true", which will provide definitions for the terms
(as available) when it is passed in.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal