[bioontology-support] registering to support

Line Pouchard linepouchard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:45:26 PDT 2012

Hi Natasha:

I am having trouble registering to the support mailing list.  I tried
last night and now several times.  Each time I get to the screen, an
email has been sent but I never get any email.  There is no spam
folder in my gmail account.

In addition, each time I try to register, I use the same email and
user ID.  If it was really registering, it should not let me do that,
and should say something like email already exists.

Maybe I don't need to register to send email to support.  I did
forward the inquiry below.

Line