[bioontology-support] mgrep

Rekapalli, Hari Hari.Rekapalli at ucsf.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:27:04 PDT 2012

Hi Paea,
We at UCSF-Profectus have obtained a licensed copy of annotator for concepts extraction locally but seems like we would need a license to Mgrep too, or so I gather from the documentation. Rob says it's bundled into the annotator VM that's available for download. If Mgrep is not part of the VM, how do I go about finding and downloading a copy? If it is, could you please provide me access to it? I'm CCinng here support at bioontology, the go to contact for pointers to downloading the VM, as well.

Regards,
Hari