[bioontology-support] Fw:Re: About LOOM

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 1 17:23:03 PDT 2012

Hi Panwen,

As best I can tell since the LOOM code was incorporated into the main BioPortal code base the LOOM plugin for Protege is not being maintained. Do you have an ontology in BioPortal that you are interested to get mappings for? If not, since I've run LOOM locally for my own ontology development projects in the past I still have a copy of LOOM and can send the file to you.

Trish