[bioontology-support] Inserting 'private' BP ontologies into a Protege ontology construct

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 2 12:30:44 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I need your help. I want to insert (import) my 'private' BP ontology into a Protege ontology creation. I was able to do this with a publically available BP ontology but didn't see the expanding nodes for my private ontologies which I wanted to import.

Thanks,
Ketty

'It's the little things that matter'

Ketty Mobed, PhD