[bioontology-support] Annotation using a subset of UMLS

Pablo Lopez plopezgarcia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:33:18 PDT 2012

Hi everyone!

I have identified a list of UMLS CUIs from two ontologies (SNOMED CT
and RxNorm) of maximum interest to me, and I would like to use the
Bioportal annotator to annotate some documents using those CUI/strings
only.

What's the recommended way to proceed? Should I create and submit a
private ontology, and use it as input for the annotator?

Thanks a lot and best regards to all!

Best,

Pablo.