[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Justin Sluka

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 6 10:59:11 PDT 2012

Justin,

Can you give me a sample URL for a call you are making that fails? I
would expect using "includedefinitions" to be slow in most cases as it
requires an additional lookup per result. You can try setting the
pagesize to something smaller and paging through the results or calling
the term service for each of the results to get the definition.

Thanks,
Paul R Alexander
Senior Software Engineer
NCBO BioPortal