[bioontology-support] Cannot delete notes in BP

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 6 21:34:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to delete notes this afternoon and tonight, but always get an error message that something has gone wrong. Also I noticed that after I loaded a new version of the same ontlogy that I was trying to delete notes to, the number of notes had increased (duplications of the notes that I had been trying to delete in the first place).

Thanks,
Ketty