[bioontology-support] umls mappings

Phillips, Lori C. LCPHILLIPS at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Aug 7 13:43:30 PDT 2012

All,
I noticed that UMLS mappings are much improved -- here is an example.

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/47178?p=terms&jump_to_nav=true&conceptid=356.1#mappings

where 47178 is ICD9 (1101)

Is there a way for me to get the mappings in a rest call that is filtered to a specfied target id?

In other words what if I want to get the MESH (1351) mapping(s) to ICD9 (1101) term 356.1.

It seems like I want something like this to return only mappings with target = 1351.

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/mappings/concepts/1101?conceptid=356.1&issource=true&pagesize=100&pagenum=1&targetOntologytId=1351

I asked about this earlier this year and was told that I would have to filter the response myself.
Am wondering if an automatic filter has been implemented.

Thanks
Lori Phillips

dispose of the e-mail.