[bioontology-support] Cannot access 1649

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 9 09:37:14 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

Help, high priority! I uploaded a new version of ontology ID 1649 (HOM-OSHPD) which is substantially larger than the previous version. I need this new version to map to, but I cannot even access the terms. It keeps churning and after a while I see the 'We're sorry something has gone wrong' message. I have tried this both using Safari and Firefox with the same result. Could it be the size of the ontology?

Thanks,
Ketty