[bioontology-support] Inserting 'private' BP ontologies into a Protege ontology construct

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Thu Aug 9 15:45:26 PDT 2012

We discussed this too. The word from Natasha was not at this moment, but it would be nice. What I am doing currently (relunctantly though) is un-privatizing the BP ontology to be imported through Protege. I am not quite sure though if once I make the ontology private again will it also be lost as an imported ontology in the mother ontology.

Ketty