[bioontology-support] Ontology 1581

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Tue Aug 14 09:17:52 PDT 2012

Hi Pam,

thanks for your interest in the Health Indicator Ontology (ID 1581). I am forwarding your issue to the BioPortal support staff. Generally you need an owl reader application to view the downloaded owl file. I use Protege (more information here http://protege.stanford.edu/ ).

Quick question, can you access and see the expanded ontology in BioPortal?

Ketty

'It's the little things that matter'

Ketty Mobed, PhD
UCSF-IHPS-Informatics Lab