[bioontology-support] Ontology 1581

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 14 18:04:30 PDT 2012

Pam,

Ketty is correct, you would need to use something that supports OWL
files if you are clicking on the "Ontology" link under "Downloads".
Otherwise, you can click on the menu where it says "Summary" and select
"Terms" from the list to see the full ontology.

You can also see the terms here:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1581?p=terms

Paul R Alexander
Senior Software Engineer