[bioontology-support] appliance V1.0

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Fri Aug 17 09:06:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

I installed the new version of appliance in our local environment. The first terminology inject, SNOMED, was successful according to Lexgrid log file. However, when I manually flushed memcashed the status showed that SNOMED is parsing. This status is being shown since last night after Lexgrid load was successfully finished.

Before uploading SNOMED, I changed parser schedule to False and rebuilt build.property file. Also, in submit new ontology form I used a very small zip file for SNOMED (per previous instructions). Then I did FTP to upload the complete SNOMED zip file (400Mb) to the upload folder, unzipped it, and manually (from Admin menu) parsed ontology 10001. In previous versions, after successful parsing I was able to browse and searched immediately.

Are new automatic processing(s) added after parsing in Version 1.0?

Thanks
Sina