[bioontology-support] Mapping has not been working for me

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 19 14:35:39 PDT 2012

Ketty,

I just checked using Firefox and Chrome. I can select terms to map to
for both both ontologies using either one as the source. The term
information appears after selecting the term. At what point are you
having a problem?

The last issue I remember you having with mappings was due to a bad
import in one of the ontologies that was causing it to hang when it was
trying to load. It doesn't look like that is happening here.

Thanks,
Paul