[bioontology-support] NCBO Resources Index support

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 20 13:59:01 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

according to pubmed, the only thing referencing the Resource Index is

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=NCBO%20Resource%20Index  which is
the original paper on it.

Am I to assume no one has used this to make any discoveries then?

I ask because I'm contemplating to use it for this purpose, in linkage to
images, but I'm not clear on its utility for real discovery. Seeing examples
of how other people have used it to make new discoveries would be very
helpful.

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)

Department of Radiology | Stanford University

Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285

Stanford, CA 94305-5488

Phone: (650) 725-7912  | Fax: 650-723-5795