[bioontology-support] NCBO Resources Index support

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 20 20:49:30 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

Thanks for pointing out those citations. Though those articles are nice,
e.g., the ones by Nigam, none of those seem to be actually using Resource
Index to make any discoveries, though they may certainly enable same. And
Sean's work from your link below seems to use the Annotator, but not the
Resource Index. Did he indicate to you he's using Resource Index?

Are you aware of any unpublished work using Resource Index for making
discoveries?

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)

Department of Radiology | Stanford University

Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285

Stanford, CA 94305-5488

Phone: (650) 725-7912  | Fax: 650-723-5795