[bioontology-support] Bioportal installation

Konstantinos Giannoutakis kgiannou at iti.gr
Tue Aug 21 02:11:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

I was thinking of installing the software without the use of the
Appliance, since I encounter problems as described in my previous email.
I will try installing the Appliance on another PC...

By the way, I saw in this thread

https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/bioontology-support/2010-June/002010.html

some wiki pages with installation details (like
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki-internal/index.php/How_to_install_Bioportal#Install_the_bioportal_admin_application_.28optional.29),
how can I gain access to this internal wiki?

Thank you very much for your support so far!!!