[bioontology-support] appliance V1.0

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Tue Aug 21 07:55:16 PDT 2012

Thank you Paul,

I did another upload for ICD9. Parsing went ok as well as adding the terminology to the annotation services. However I noticed two things

1.       If I search in the normal mode for a term like diabetes, appliance does not generate any result. But if I select advanced option and select a target terminology like ICD9, it returns results. It seems the blank default to run search against all terminologies is not working

2.       For annotation services, I started with loaderBigConcepts process but the appliance automatically processed loaderBigPaths as well after it finished loading concepts and reached status 14. The annotation is working for ICD9 now.

Quick question on mapping: is there any process available on the current version of appliance to do automatic mapping (CUI based) if I add another RRF or OWL terminology like SNOMED or NCI?

Thank!
Sina
[cid:image001.png at 01CD7F82.69A3C930]