[bioontology-support] loading newer versions

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Wed Aug 22 07:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have loaded ICD9CM 2011 into our local instance (NCBO appliance V1.0) and it was parsed successfully. I tried to add a newer version , 2012AB, by going to the admin and add new version menu. The only fields that I changed were "version", "release date", and of course a new zip file but I got "Coding scheme is already loaded" error message from the parser. Are there other fields in the submission form that I need to change in order to load and parse a newer version of ICD9?

Thanks!
Sina