[bioontology-support] NCBO Appliance

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 23 13:17:33 PDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

The links to the virtual appliance are posted at: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/virtual_appliance  If you don't have access to this page, can you send me your BioPortal username [1] and I can grant you access.

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new

On Aug 23, 2012, at 1:05 PM, Miller, Jeffrey M wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I work in the Center for Biomedical Informatics at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. My co-worker Byron Ruth obtained a copy of the appliance back in January. I was wondering if I could receive the latest version of the appliance.
>
> Thank you,
> Jeff Miller

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator