[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance

William Hsu willhsu at ucla.edu
Mon Aug 27 01:12:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am a researcher at the University of California, Los Angeles and am
interested in building an indexing system for a large corpus of radiology
reports. I would like to test the NCBO Annotator locally on our reports to
see how it performs in mapping the contents to existing ontologies (e.g.,
SNOMEDCT, RadLex). Can you please let me know the process for obtaining a
copy of the NCBO Virtual Appliance?

Thanks,

William

William Hsu, PhD