[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Wasila Dahdul

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 27 13:26:50 PDT 2012

Hi Wasila,

Paul pointed out that since the Web interface automatically filters out results from ontologies that are not marked with status=production, the search results from TAO and VSAO are being filtered out. To include results from non-production ontologies, in the advanced search parameters check "Non-production ontologies". Also, since you are the ontology author you can also update the ontology status to production using the "Administer" link if that better meets your needs.

Trish