[bioontology-support] Big jobs on Annotator

Funk, Christopher CHRISTOPHER.FUNK at UCDENVER.EDU
Wed Aug 29 12:08:21 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am getting some data for a paper and am going to be running 35,000 full text articles through the annotator. We've developed a UIMA wrapper for the annotator and will be using that, it uses the HTML rest server. We can run them one at a time, but it would take approximately 75 hours. Before we do any huge simultaneous submissions I wanted to check and see if you had any recommendations or certain times when you would like us to run them. I don't want to bog down the service to others. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris Funk