[bioontology-support] problems editing metadata about our ontology submission on BioPortal website

Stella Mitchell sjm222 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 31 04:15:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

This message is about ontology submission http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1699 (VIVO).

There are three editing operations that we need to do, but are unable to:
   1. edit the metadata about views defined for the ontology (i.e. description, name, short name...)
   2. delete several views
   3. update the license information for http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1699

We are encountering a specific error, rather we just cannot see how in the interface to edit these items.  We are working from from browsers  Safari 5.1.7 and Firefox 15.0.

Thank you,
Stella Mitchell
Albert R. Mann Library
Cornell University