[bioontology-support] problems editing metadata about our ontology submission on BioPortal website

Stella Mitchell sjm222 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:43:12 PDT 2012

Hi Trish,

That's not working for me. When I select the administer option as you describe, I can edit metadata for the main ontology entry (except not the license information) but not for the views. The views have names, short names, descriptions, etc, that we need to update.

example:  I want to fix the typo in the name of this view, and possibly also change the description: (and similarly with some of the other 13 views)

[cid:82FADF3D-F7D1-4090-88A8-0C1DD1048573]

I also do not find an option for submitting new versions of of the content of an existing view -- but if we can delete the previous and duplicate ones by sending you the id, I will go that route!

Also, we need to update the license text for the main ontology entry -- this has changed for version 1.5.

Thanks!

Stella