[bioontology-support] problems editing metadata about our ontology submission on BioPortal website

Stella Mitchell sjm222 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:45:11 PDT 2012

Trish and Paul,

Thank you.

The updated license text is in the attached file.

Here are the other changes:
  - Please delete views with IDs 2090 and 2123

  - Changes to view names:   (from --> to)

       - Citation Counting and Context Characterization --> Citation Counting

       - DateTimeValuePrecsion --> dateTimeValuePrecision individuals

       - documentStatus --> documentStatus individuals

       - FaBio --> FaBiO (bibliographic)

       - bibliographic --> Bibliographic

       - event ontology --> Event

       - foaf --> FOAF (people, organizations, groups)

       - geopolitical ontlogy --> Geopolitical

       - provenance --> Provenance

       -  scientific research resources --> Scientific Research Resources

       -  skos --> SKOS (concepts)

We may make further changes to the view metadata after Jon reviews the style we want to use and information to convey there, but this gets us to a basic level of coherence at the top view.  Description fields will need to be refined, but I won't send those changes now.

Thanks again!
Stella