[bioontology-support] problems editing metadata about our ontology submission on BioPortal website

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 31 12:56:51 PDT 2012

Stella,

I've made the requested changes. In the future, if you are logged in
you should get the option to "Edit Metadata" for each view you have
submitted. You can see this option (as well as the one to submit a new
version of a view) in this screenshot:
http://cl.ly/J8ih

You need to click on the name of the view in order to see the option to
submit a new version. The "Edit Metadata" link should be there from the
start.

Paul