[bioontology-support] problems editing metadata about our ontology submission on BioPortal website

Stella Mitchell sjm222 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 31 13:50:41 PDT 2012

Paul,

Thank you very much for making those changes.

No, when I am logged in I do not get the 'Edit Metadata' option or the submit a new version link for a view that I have submitted.  Instead of seeing options as in the screenshot you sent, I see this when I am logged in as stellamit:

[cid:747EBB5C-958F-4D1F-9E31-E9856EFE1AA7]

Do you know what that could be due to?  Is it possibly a permissions issue (for stellamit), or a browser issue (I've tried from Safari 5.1.7 and Firefox 15.0)?

Thanks again,
Stella