[bioontology-support] Relation URIs

Lorenz Bühmann buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Dec 5 06:43:11 PST 2012

Hello BioPortal developers,

I'm currently playing around with the BioPortal REST services, and now
I'm just wondering how it is possible to get the URIs for the relations
which are contained in the relations part, when I for example use the
term service. Is there a preferred namespace for the relations you
provide via the REST service? Or is there somewhere a full list of
possible relations?

Kind regards,
Lorenz Bühmann
--
M.Sc. Inf. Lorenz Bühmann
Institute of Computer Science, University of Leipzig