[bioontology-support] Relation URIs

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 7 17:11:30 PST 2012

Lorenz,

Are there specific relations that you are interested in? A few of the entries in relation are BioPortal-specific:
SubClass (child classes/terms)
SuperClass (parent classes/terms)
ChildCount (# of child classes/terms)
IndividualCount (# of instances/individuals of this class)

The others are supplied by the ontology itself. You should see them listed on the properties call that I sent earlier in most cases. It appears as though PAR doesn't show up there, and to be honest I'm not sure why. I'll file a bug report on that.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Paul