[bioontology-support] Relation URIs

Lorenz Bühmann buehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Dec 10 01:13:15 PST 2012

Hi Paul,

thanks for your answer. Maybe you could make a list of properties online
available, which are only internally available in the BioPortal. There
are also some other properties, which are not property specific, e.g.
disjointWith which I guess means owl:disjointWith.
By the way, I currently recongnized that you provide a RDF term service.
Maybe that could be another solution to get the information about a
concept with the URIs in one step. Does it cover the same features as
the non-RDF term service minus your internal properties?

Regards,
Lorenz