[bioontology-support] Annotator query

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 12 09:48:29 PST 2012

In the meantime, you could try running a search on BioPortal using your stub term, either across all the ontologies or just a subset you know to be relevant. The search service will do partial matching. If you take the preferred names and synonyms of the returned terms from the search call and appended those to the text you are annotating, it would give you an approximation of what you are asking for.

Paul