[bioontology-support] RxNORM

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 17 08:33:42 PST 2012

As part of our work to move to a RDF backend storage system for BioPortal, code was developed to convert the UMLS terminologies to RDF. The code is at:  https://github.com/ncbo/umls2rdf  The RDF files can be accessed using the "RDF Download" Web service: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#RDF_Download_Service

Trish