[bioontology-support] Can I know that one term is the same as another term by some sort of color code?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:12:08 PST 2012

Hi Anita,

Which of the 'melanoma' terms below have the same URI? In general, there have been a few requests to group the search results by URI as another option of ordering the search results in addition to the current search result order. As a step in this direction, the term URIs are now displayed in the search results.

Trish