[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from David Carral

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Wed Dec 19 05:56:44 PST 2012

Name: David Carral

Email: dcarralma at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies

Comment:
Hi, I am a PhD student from Wright State University at US and I am currently doing some work with highly expressible ontologies. I would like to download all the (public) ontologies available in your webpage and use them in my experiments. Is there any easy way of doing this? Any repository where I can just download them all directly without going one by one?

It goes without saying that in case of achieving any publication I would cite and recommend your repository.

Kind regards and thanks,
David