[bioontology-support] Unable to access rest service of bioportal

Ravi Teja Lokineni raviteja.lokineni at india.semanticbits.com
Fri Dec 28 07:18:00 PST 2012

Hi,

I have created and account with this email and while trying to access the
url:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/search?query=fore&ontologyids=1125&apikey=
<api-key>

Via browser it's working fine and via curl command it's showing me the
response below, can someone please assist me:

I get the response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<errorStatus>
  <accessedResource>/bioportal/search</accessedResource>
  <accessDate>2012-12-28 07:00:33.725 PST</accessDate>
  <shortMessage>Forbidden</shortMessage>
  <longMessage>A valid API key is required to call REST services. Please
visit http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account to get your API
key.</longMessage>
  <errorCode>403</errorCode>
</errorStatus>

--
*Ravi Teja Lokineni* | Software Engineer
SemanticBits India Pvt. Ltd.

E: raviteja.lokineni at india.semanticbits.com

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>