[bioontology-support] BP Mapping not working, why?

Mobed, Ketty Ketty.Mobed at ucsf.edu
Sat Jan 7 11:08:40 PST 2012

Hi Trish,

first off Happy New Year!

I have come across a critical issue regarding required mappings between 2 new ontologies ID #s 1697 (HOM-ORTHO) and 1698 (HOM-DATASRC-ORTHO). In previous mapping tasks I was able to pull up the correct mapping node. That was with the old mapping interface. This time, with the new mapping interface, I have not been able to bring up any node in the other ontology (Map to:) that would make sense. Am I doing anything wrong? Your quick guidance is required as we have a hard deadline in the beginning of this week to do a demo.

Thanks,
Ketty